We have developed a series of answers to frequently asked questions below for your convenience.
Why hire Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble?
(Note: If you can answer yes to #1 and #2 plus 2 others, your service would probably qualify for the one-hour rate.)
1. A lay official offering a short speech in place of a homily, or none at all
2. No special rituals in the middle, i.e. unity candle, sand ceremony, flower presentation, or readings
3. Fewer than 4 attendants
4. Fewer than 75 guests
5. 15-minute prelude instead of our standard 30-prelude
6. Only 1 postlude following the recessional
7. No receiving line at the ceremony site
8. By the nature of high church services, a wedding at a church with liturgical tradition is likely not eligible for the one-hour rate.
9. Large event venues such as hotels or stadiums are likely not eligible for the one-hour rate due to extra set up restrictions.
Please note that if your wedding starts late and we end up running over time, you will be responsible for the price difference in fee. It could also result in putting a musician under stress if other obligations follow right after the contracted time. If you have any doubt, go with the longer booked time. Better safe than sorry. For more information see our Fees page.
Contact Deberah Haferkamp © Landolfi Ensembles 2019